Do not see a doctor! Call the official health advice hotline on 1450 or your family doctor if you
- feel unwell or develop symptoms,
- such as a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, other respiratory symptoms, a fever, influenza-like symptoms,
- or if you require medical help for any other reasons.
Tips on protecting other people in your household within the 14-day quarantine period:
- Frequently wash your hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds. If possible, use disposable towels or your own towel that no one else uses.
- Follow good hygiene practices when coughing or sneezing. Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a paper tissue that is disposed of immediately afterwards via a separate waste bin.
- Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing and after using the toilet. You might also want to use a disinfectant on your hands. Clean the toilet and all handles and fittings in the household
- on a daily basis, using conventional cleaning products.
- Keep a distance of 1 metre when talking to others.
- If possible, stay in a separate room to the rest of the household. In case of any direct contact, wear a mask that fully covers both your mouth and nose to protect those around you.
These measures serve to reduce the risk of passing on the virus to others.
Info leaflet category 1 contact persons I [download]
Info leaflet suspected cases confirmed cases [download]