COVID-19 self-tests in Carinthia
Follow these step-by-step instructions:
1. Get a test kit from a pharmacy.
2. Lay out your test kit and make sure you have a pen at hand.
3. Open the website https://selbsttest.ktn.gv.at.
4. Enter your personal data and click on „Weiter“.
5. A four-digit code will now appear.
6. Write this code on the front of the test kit.
7. Carry out the test according to manufacturer’s instructions.
8. When the test result is shown, take a picture of it with your phone camera and upload it using the “Datei auswählen” function. Press “Weiter”.
9. Enter your test result and press “Weiter”.
10. Invalidate your test.
11. Take a picture of the invalidated test with your phone camera and upload it.
12. The test result is now shown for a final check.
14. You will receive your test certificate for download immediately, together with a text message that contains a separate link for downloading the certificate. You can show the certificate directly on your phone, store it on your phone, forward it via e-mail or print it on your PC.
15. The self-test is valid for 24 hours.
16. If your test result is positive, stay home and contact 1450 immediately.
17.If your test result is negative, you may use it anywhere in Carinthia as a printout or show it directly on the screen of your phone or tablet.